Thanks for your interest in writing for MFD! My Fibromyalgia Diet is the best place for Diet and Treatment resources.
Writing at MFD is a great way to share your experience, receive exposure and help others dealing with Fibro. MFD publishes high quality content these Freelancing Categories:
We are seeking only the highest quality content, it has to be valuable for our readers. If you’d like to write for MFD, we would love to hear from you. We currently do not offer pay ($) for our authors but they do get public credit and a whole lot of love from our global community!
We welcome first-time contributors and love even more those that become a consistent presence here at MFD and decide to share their expertise and passion.
If you’re interested in contributing a guest post to the blog, please contact us today.
A few things to note:
- Your article must be original – please do not re-post existing content. If you need to use parts of your previous posts from you site that is ok. Please just don’t re-use complete old articles. This is for all of our benefit as Google punishes duplicate content!
- Links to related posts here or to resources mentioned in your article are accepted and recommended.
- When you sign up for an account here, we will manually upgrade you from a reader to an Author. But the information that you fill out will be what is on your profile. Make it fun. Make it you.
- The title should be appealing & descriptive.
- Headings within the article should be like this: <h3>Heading</h3> for headings, and <h4>Sub-Heading</h4> for sub-headings.
- Highlight keywords with <strong> tags (at most one phrase per paragraph).
- Images must be licensed to use. Either Free from http://www.sxc.hu or flickr creative commons license. If you use flickr please credit the author at the end of the post. Image size MUST BE EXACTLY 640X480 and set as a “featured image” when posting. This insures the image will work throughout the site as thumbnails, sliders, and posts.
- These are not here to limit your style but it allows us to keep the highest quality possible.